Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sweet Andi

Our sweet little Adrienne Janelle has arrived! She was born on June 17th at 5:40 am after I had been in labour for almost 24 hours. She weighed 7 pounds and 12 ounces and was 20.25 inches long! We are so completely in love with her!




 She was jaundiced so I had her getting some Sun therapy :)
 This is one of my favorite pics so far

 Her bracelet she got from her cousin Cohen


 
 Labour day! :)
 Brand New!
 First Bath
 Oh Herro! 


 Logan making butts with her arm fat



 Tummy time!


She has been such a huge blessing and we love her to bits! She is a great eater and sleeper, so I haven't been feeling exhausted yet, although I have fallen asleep while feeding her a few times at 3 in the morning :) She is a happy and content little girl, and rarely fusses or whines! She is starting to really focus and listen intently to people talking to her now and today she was making friends with her stuffed kitty and a blanket! :) It's been such a joy to watch her grow so far and I am already sad at how much she has changed in the past 2 weeks!  We love our little Andi girl!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Beautiful! Glad you are loving being parents!!

Darla said...

She is so totally cute! Love her little expressions!

Chantelle said...

Oh how I love this girl! She really is SO pretty :)